Current 8th-11th grade Whatcom County high school and homeschool students
Thank you for considering Windward High School as your stepping stone to college and career!
Before you apply, we encourage you to look at our About WHS page.
Once we receive your completed application packet we will schedule an interview with you.
· Student choice to attend Windward High School
· Current regular education and/or homeschooled student
· In good standing and on-track to graduate with current school or program
· Commitment to leadership and community service
· Commitment to lifelong learning, including pursuit of a post high school education
· Ready to take Algebra I
· Ready to take two years of a foreign language
Click the links below to download our application and transfer forms.
Please submit your application by mail, e-mail, fax, or drop off: